Our Apartment Services
Featured Apartment Listings
New Apartments Essendon
Melbourne Project Marketing can assist you in finding New Apartments Essendon. We access to many off the plan Apartments for Sale in Essendon and can help you find the perfect apartment.
Essendon is a suburb of Melbourne under the municipality of City of Moonee Valley.
Essendon is located 10 kilometres north-west of Melbourne’s Central Business District. It is bound by Hoffmans Road (west), Keilor Road and Woodland Street (north), Moonee Ponds Creek (east), and Buckley street (south).
The suburb is serviced by the Craigieburn train line and public transport via the no.59 tram that runs along Mount Alexander and Keilor Roads to the city.
- In 1890, Frederick Grey and Bill Prescott designed Earlsbrae Hall, a Grecian temple-style mansion. Today, the mansion houses Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School.
- In origin, Essendon and the Marybyrnong River were inhabited by Wurundjeri Aboriginal clan.
- In 1906, Essendon first opened its electric tramway system linking to the North Melbourne Electric Tramway and Lighting Company.
- Essendon was named after Hertfordshire, England by Richard Green when he arrived in Victoria in the 1850s.
- On August 18, 1856, Essendon Post Office was opened.
- There are various religious buildings within the suburb including the Aberfeldie Baptist Church, the International Baptist Church, and the Essendon Community Baptist Church.
- Five Mile Creek Reserve, Pascoe Reserve, Bradshaw Reserve, Clarinda Park Playground, Clarinda Park, and Montgomery Park are Parklands that are great to visit in the suburb.
- Restaurants to visit; Johnny Pump, Squires Loft, Andy’s Place, Krabi Thai Restaurant, Andy’s Place, The Austen Tea Room, and Demazzi’s Restaurant.
If you are looking for New Apartments for Sale Essendon, then start your search by contacting Melbourne Project Marketing on (+613) 9017 3388 or email us today.