Our Apartment Services
Featured Apartment Listings
New Apartments East Melbourne
If you are looking for the most recent New Apartments East Melbourne then Melbourne Project Marketing can assist you in finding the best new and off the plan apartments for sale in East Melbourne.
East Melbourne is a livable suburb under the municipality of City of Melbourne. It is one of the earliest suburbs in Melbourne and is home to many significant religious, health, and government institutions.
The suburb is known as Melbourne’s quietest inner city suburb and is often described as one of the most desirable suburbs in Melbourne. It comprises some of the oldest Victorian homes, 19th century terrace houses, iconic landmarks and Melbourne’s finest sport, food, art, and bars.
East Melbourne is situated 2 kilometres east of Melbourne’s Central Business District. It is bounded by Brunton Avenue, Punt Road/Hoddle Street, Victoria Parade and Spring Street.
East Melbourne is serviced by tramlines along Victoria Parade and Wellington Parade.
Parliament and Jolimont are the two main train stations in the suburb linking to the City Loop, Epping and Hurstbridge lines.
East Melbourne is home to the finest grand Victorian terrace houses including the oldest Victorian homes, luxurious apartments like Tribeca Apartments and remnant mansions that are listed on the Victorian Heritage Register.
Landmarks and Recreations
- World-famous Melbourne Cricket Ground is a stadium for international soccer, AFL, cricket, the National Sports Museum, and the MCG Tour.
- There are historically significant buildings in the suburb including Parliament House, Patrick’s Catholic Cathedral and Old Treasury Building.
- East Melbourne features beautiful flowering plants, towering trees and manicured lawns around Parks like Treasury Gardens, Fitzroy Gardens, Yarra Park and Parliament Gardens.
- The suburb is home to many local parliament and religious buildings of Victoria.
Shopping and Dining
- East Melbourne has major health services institutions including Ear Hospital, The Royal Victorian Eye, Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute and Freemasons Hospital.
- Widely visited shopping and dining promenades include Punt Road, Brunton Avenue, Spring Street and Victoria Parade.
If you are looking for New Melbourne Apartments, New Units and Apartments for Sale in East Melbourne, then start you search by contacting Melbourne Project Marketing on (+613) 9017 3388 or email us.