Our Apartment Services
Featured Apartment Listings
New Apartments Docklands
Melbourne Project Marketing can assist you in finding the most suitable New Apartments Docklands as we have access to many recent New Apartment Developments. We can also assist you in finding Off the Plan Docklands Apartments to suite your needs.
Docklands is under the municipality of City of Melbourne comprising high-rise apartments and hotels, community events, educational institutions, corporate offices and modern restaurants.
The suburb is the national headquarters for major business including ANZ, the Bureau of Meteorology, the National Australia Bank, Myer, Bendigo Bank, AXA, and Medibank Private.
Docklands is a waterfront suburb of Melbourne situated on Victoria Harbour 2 kilometres west of Melbourne’s Central Business District and is close proximity to main transport networks in Melbourne including Southern Cross Station.
Landmarks and Recreation
- Docklands is a significant waterfront precinct in Melbourne and is a summer destination for Melburnians as it is home to various Restaurants, Bars, Shopping and various other activities.
- Activities include jogging at Harbour Esplanade, ice-skating at Medibank Icehouse, kitesurfing, public art at NewQuay, and LEGO displays.
- Docklands is now home to several modern landmarks in Melbourne including Etihad Stadium and Melbourne Star Ferris Wheel.
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel is a must-try experience for it offers visitors a breath-taking 360 degrees view of the Docklands and the city.
- Etihad Stadium is a multi-purpose entertainment and sports stadium in Docklands hosting Football games and events.
Shopping and Dining
- Harbour Town Shopping Centre offers various discounted shopping of local and international fashion stores, designers boutiques and quaint stalls.
- Waterfront City is a shopping and entertainment area that includes numerous shops and cafes. It also features the Melbourne Star Ferris Wheel.
- You can find Melbourne’s only Costco Store in Docklands.
- Restaurants to visit; Nine Elephants, Gold Leaf Harbor Town, Ginger Leaf Thai, Award-Winning Bhoj, and Mint-O-Mustard.
If you are looking for New Apartments in Docklands, then start your search by contacting Melbourne Project Marketing on (+613) 9017 3388 or email us without any delay. We can also guide you with Off the Plan Docklands Apartments.