Our Apartment Services
Featured Apartment Listings
New & Off the Plan Apartments for Sale Carlton North
If you are looking for New Apartments in Carlton North, Melbourne Project Marketing can guide you. Enquire about the best New and Off the Plan Apartments for Sale Carlton North and start your search with us today.
Carlton North is a suburb of Melbourne which is under the municipality of Melbourne and Yarra. The suburb is historically significant with Edwardian and Victorian attached and semi-detached terrace houses.
Today, The area has become more gentrified than its neighbouring suburbs of Fitzroy North, Brunswick and Collingwood.
Carlton North is situated 4 kilometres north from Melbourne’s Central Business District. It is bordered by the Cemetery Road (south), Royal Parade (west), Nicholson Street (east), and Park Street (north).
Carlton North is serviced by the main roads of Nicholson Street, Rathdowne Street, Princes Street, Lygon Street, and Royal Parade. A variety of transport services are available on these roads such as Tram and Bus.
Landmarks and Recreation
- Melbourne General Cemetery – an iconic cemetery in Melbourne characterised by its Prime Ministers’ Garden and notable interments.
- Princes Park is a recreation ground that features Carlton Recreation Ground’s football stadium, the Within Three Worlds sculpture, children’s playground and other range of outdoor activities.
- Curtain Square – an extensive playground that provides entertainment for kids. It features shelter, drinking fountain, basketball court, and on street parking.
- The Empress Hotel and The Kent Hotel are among the popularly-visited hotels that provide great entertainment and dining for residents. The Kent Hotel is one of Carlton North’s earliest buildings.
Shopping and Dining
- Rathdowne Street is the main commercial area in Carlton North. There are variety of restaurants, bookshops, cafes, libraries, small fashion boutiques, and other retailers.
- The most visited restaurants include La Porchetta Pizza Restaurant, Natural Tucker Bakery, Chin Chin’s at Koto Moon Restaurant, La Luna Bistro, and Piqueos.
If you are looking for New Apartments for Sale in Carlton North, then start your search by contacting Melbourne Project Marketing on (+613) 9017 3388 or email us today.