Take advantage of the premier location and fantastic possibilities that this outstanding property offers for both the owner occupier or savvy investor. Currently consisting of a spacious 4 b/r residence behind the existing shop on a substantial land holding of 615m2 (approx.) and featuring a highly desirable current Planning Permit for a Townhouse development. You could also take advantage of the fantastic opportunity and prime main road exposure to transform the existing shop front into a trendy café/restaurant/delicatessen or professional suites.
In a premier location approximately 650 metres from Chatham train station, walking distance to trams, primary schools, Camberwell Grammar and close to great cafes and shopping in nearby Balwyn and Canterbury. This property really does offer it all!
Other Key attributes include:
– Town Planning Development Approved for Townhouse Development
– Impressive 615m2 land (with dual street frontage)
– Prime High Exposure Location
– Existing Shop re-development suites, café/restaurant, professional suites stca
– Immediate opportunity to utilise the existing 4 B/R home with shop
– A premium location within Melbourne’s blue-chip Eastern suburbs