Our Apartment Services
Featured Apartment Listings
Off the Plan Apartments Brunswick
Melbourne Project Marketing can assist you in finding New Developments in Brunswick. We have access to many new Apartments for Sale in Brunswick and Off the Plan Apartments In Brunswick. We can also help you find what you are looking for in surrounding suburbs.
Brunswick is a multicultural suburb of Melbourne and is under the municipality of the City of Moreland. It is one of the oldest suburbs in Melbourne and is known for its local bohemian culture and heritage significance.
Brunswick is situated 4 kilometres north of Melbourne’s Central Business District. It is bordered by the suburbs of Parkville and Princess Hill (south), Brunswick East (east), Coburg (north), and Brunswick West (west).
Landmarks and Recreations
- Brunswick’s multicultural hub is a home to a non-profit Brunswick Arts Space that presents a series of popup exhibitions and events for artists.
- The Retreat Hotel, Brunswick City Baths and Howler are among the most popular places to be visited by people particularly in holidays. Every year, the suburb also holds The World Music Festival in March.
- Other recreational activities for outdoors include playing sports around Parks like Clifton Park, Gilpin Park, the Alex Gillon Oval, and Raeburn Reserve.
- The Colebrook Street and Sydney Road have landmark buildings like Brunswick Baptist Church and the Brunswick Tram Depot.
Shopping and Dining
- Lygon Street and Sydney Road in neighbouring Brunswick East have a main commercial activity for residents including huge variety of cafes, restaurants and shopping centres.
- Barkly Square is Brunswick’s major shopping centre that includes Kmart, Coles, JB Hi Fi and other Laneway services and eateries.
There are various convenient restaurants including Indigo Coastal Shanty, Millhouse Steakhouse Brunswick, Bubba Jax Crab Shack of Glynn, Gary Lee’s Market, Marshside Grill and Fox’s Pizza Downtown Brunswick.
If you are looking for New Apartments for Sale in Brunswick, then start your search by contacting Melbourne Project Marketing on (+613) 9017 3388 or email us today.