Our Apartment Services
Featured Apartment Listings
New Apartments Footscray
If you’re looking for Off the Plan Apartments and Apartments for Sale in Footscray, Melbourne Project Marketing can assist you in finding the perfect Apartment and we have access to many recent Off the Plan and brand New Apartments Footscray.
Footscray is named after Foots Cray on the Riber Cray of London and is a suburb under the municipality of City of Maribyrnong. The suburb features a hub for East African and Vietnamese immigrants in Melbourne and is under gentrification.
Footscray and Melbourne has been comprising a diverse and multicultural central shopping area which consistently attract waves of immigrants from different countries.
Footscray is situated 5 kilometres west of Melbourne (CBD), Australia. The suburb has good public transports and is close proximity to the city centre.
Landmarks and Recreations
- Footscray Park is one of the largest (15-ha) and most intact Edwardian park in Australia featuring ornamental ponds, rustic stonework, and extensive use of palms. It is listed as a heritage place on the Victorian Heritage Register.
- The former Footscray Town Hall is considered as the only American Romanesque civic building in Victoria and the surrounding comprises a mix of Modern, Art Deco, Spanish, Celtic and Medieval.
- The suburb has been a setting of various Australian movies like Romper Stomper 1992, Metal Skin 1994, and Pawno 2015.
- Award-winning Station Hotel Pub of the Year by 3AW radio is a must-visit for food lovers for fine dining and facilities.
Shopping and Dining
- Footscray has plenty of small selection of Halal food outlets, Asian grocery stores, and over 130 multicultural restaurants including Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Turkish, Italian, Australian, African, and many more.
- Restaurants to visit; T Cavallaro Sons, Olympic Doughnuts, Nhu Lan, and African Taste Café.
If you are searching for New Apartments Footscray or Off the Plan Apartments for Sale Footscray then start your search by contacting Melbourne Project Marketing on (+613) 9017 3388 or email us today.