Our Apartment Services
Featured Apartment Listings
New Apartments Carlton
Melbourne Project Marketing can assist you in finding New Apartments in Carlton. If you are looking for Apartments for Sale in Carlton, we have access to many New Units in Carlton and off the plan apartments in Carlton and surrounding areas.
Carlton is a suburb under the municipality of City of Melbourne. The suburb is the traditional home of Melbourne’s Italian community and is known for its Victorian and historic buildings, European-style squares, Carlton gardens, and leafy parks.
Carlton is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is situated 2 kilometres north from Melbourne’s Central Business District. It is in close proximity to the CBD, RMIT University, Melbourne University, and all amenities including restaurants, cafes, cinema complex, and bookstores.
The suburb is bordered by Melbourne University (west), Princes Street (north), Victoria Parade (south), and Nicholson Street (east).
Landmarks and Recreation
- Carlton has five main garden squares: MacArthur Place, Carlton Gardens, University Square, and Lincoln Square.
- Known as Little Italy, Lygon Street is a cultural precinct of the suburb. Carlton also features Victorian architecture including the 9th Century Royal Exhibition Building which is a Word Heritage Site of the Carlton Gardens.
- The suburb is home to the most historically significant buildings in Melbourne. These include the Melbourne Trades Hall and the ruins of the old Carlton Brewery comprising buildings that were constructed between 1864 and 1927.
- Carlton boasts the historic Melbourne General Cemetery, Carlton Football Club, and the contemporary Melbourne Museum in the Carlton Gardens.
- Lygon Street is the centre of Italian cuisine and culture and is home to various Italian Restaurants and features the birthplace of Melbourne’s cafe culture.
- There are various dining, restaurants, and cafes that can be found in the vicinity of Rathdowne Street and Lygon Street.
- Some of the most visited and renowned restaurants and cafes are The Horse Radish, ArgiVino, Carlton Bakery, Carlton Corners, Cana’s Feast Winery, Barrel 47, Carlton Coffee Company, Milo’s Dessert Bar, Brunetti and Stone Griffon Vineyard.
If you are looking for Off the Plan Apartments or New Apartments Carlton, then start your search by contacting Melbourne Project Marketing on (+613) 9017 3388 or email us today.