Our Apartment Services
Featured Apartment Listings
New Apartments Brighton | New Townhouses Brighton
Melbourne Project Marketing specialize in the sale of New apartments in Brighton. We can find you the most suitable and affordable apartments and townhouses as we have access to many new Developments in Brighton. We can assist you in finding the best off the plan apartment or new townhouse to suite your needs.
Brighton is a beach-side suburb of Melbourne and governed by the municipality of City of Bayside. The suburb is known for its large residential blocks of land, luxurious grand homes, and architectural heritage.
Location and Transportation
Brighton is situated 11 kilometres south-east of Melbourne’s Central Business District. The suburb is serviced by the North Brighton, Middle Brighton, Gardenvale, and Brighton Beach railway stations that is on the Sandringham line.
The eastern extremities of Brighton are serviced by the Tram Route 64 from Melbourne University. Other range of bus services include Monash University bound 630 and 219 that travels through the Melbourne CBD.
The Bay Trail off-road bicycle path is a passageway through the Brighton foreshore.
Landmarks and Recreations
- Dendy Street Beach has 82 colorful beach bathing boxes which is a cultural asset in Brighton. It is a well-known Bayside which is located around Western Port and Port Phillip Bay.
- The North Road in Brighton is a historical tour that is occupied with old residences and churches.
- Historic Middle Brighton Municipal Baths, Royal Brighton Yacht Club, and the Middle Brighton Pier and Breakwater can be found between Middle Brighton Beach and Sandown St. Beach.
- Palace Dendy Brighton and Palace Brighton Bay are the two cinemas in Brighton.
Shopping and Dining
- The North Road Pavilion is a popular visited cafe that has an outlook to Port Phillip Bay.
- Church Street is known as the cultural heart in Brighton and is a vibrant strip having various shopping centres including high-end boutique shops, cafes and cake shops.
- Restaurants to visit; Humble House, Cafe Florentine, Indian Palace Restaurant, Tokyo Kitchen Sakae, and Botticelli of Brighton.
If you are looking for New Townhouses or New Apartments in Brighton, then start your search by contacting Melbourne Project Marketing on (+613) 9017 3388 or email us without any delay