Our Apartment Services
Featured Apartment Listings
New Off the Plan Apartments for Sale in Hawthorn East
If you’re looking for New and off the plan Apartments for Sale in Hawthorn East, Melbourne Project Marketing can assist you in finding the perfect Apartment.
Hawthorn East is a suburb of Melbourne under the municipality of City of Boroondara. The suburb is home to some of the largest retail stores Australia’s largest companies like Bunnings and Coles.
Hawthorn East is situated 7 kilometres east of Melbourne’s Central Business District. It is bound by Barkers Road (north), Burke Road (east), Auburn Road (west), Toorak Road and the Monash Freeway (south).
Hawthorn East comprises various historical significant buildings with a mix of new residential apartments developments, Edwardian mansions, and Victorian cottages.
Landmarks and Recreation
- Hawthorn East is home to beautiful large parks that offers popular recreational activities like the Fritsch Holzer Park, Anderson Park, Cato Paro, and Victoria Road Reserve.
- Residents can enjoy a stunning view of Melbourne’s CBD by visiting Anderson Park.
- The head office of Coles, one of the biggest companies in Australia, is located in the suburb.
- The historic Rivoli Cinemasis popularly-known for its Art Deco architecture located west of Camberwell Junction.
Shopping and Dining
- Glenferrie Road and Bourke Road are the two shopping strips in the suburb that offers various coffee shops, restaurants, bars, and cafes.
- Hawthorn East is home to various multi-cultural shopping frontlines and restaurants including Vietnam, China, Thailand, and many more.
- Best restaurants to visit; Firechief, Ampawa Thai Restaurant, Cloud Eating House, Lights in the Attic Café, Orsini Restaurant, Celadon Thai, Okra Restaurant, Purple Sands, and Tea House on Burke.
If you are looking for new Apartments for Sale Hawthorn East, then start your search by contacting Melbourne Project Marketing and find the best Apartments for Sale in Hawthorn East on (+613) 9017 3388 or email us today.