Our Apartment Services
Featured Apartment Listings
New & Off the Plan Apartments for Sale in Camberwell
Melbourne Project Marketing has access in many New Off the Plan Apartments for Sale in Camberwell. Enquire about New Townhouses in Camberwell and New Apartments Camberwell and we can help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Camberwell is a suburb of Melbourne under the municipality of City of Boroondara. It is one of the most well-established affluent suburbs in Melbourne. Camberwell is known for its balance between metropolitan and suburban living.
Camberwell is situated 10 kilometres east from Melbourne’s Central Business District. The major boundaries of the suburb are linked to the Burke Road, Warrigal Road, Toorak Road, and Riversdale Road respectively.
Camberwell has architecturally significant modern masterpieces from the 1930s and is known for its eclectic and versatile architectural landscape. The housing in the neighbourhood are compact and comprise of art deco styles and French balconies.
Landmark and Recreation
- Camberwell features playgrounds and reserves around Parks like Willison Park, Riversdale Park, Highfield Park, Lynden Park, Bowen Gardens, Cooper Reserve, Fordham Gardens, and Frog Hollow Reserve.
- Historic Rivoli Cinemas – is a theatre that serves Camberwell and is a historical icon that was opened in November 1940.
Shopping and Dining
- Burke Road is a major commercial and shopping strip in Camberwell and has a variety of Shops, Restaurants, Cafés and specialty stores.
- The Well is the only shopping centre in Camberwell and has range of retailers including JB HiFi, Head to Toe, Eyecare Advantage, Coles, Coltivare, Aero Plus, Camberwell Centre Assoc Inc., and other fresh food retailers.
- Hawthorn Craft Market – is one of Melbourne’s oldest makers’ market.
- Other food retailers and restaurants to visit are Camberwell Fresh Food Market, Suzuran, Provence Artisan Bakers, Bella Sistas, Bar None, Afghan Village, Gatsby’s Chicken, and Squisito Restaurant.
If you are looking for New Townhouses or Apartments for Sale in Camberwell, then start your search by contacting Melbourne Project Marketing. Call (+613) 9017 3388 or email us today.